Thursday 30 June 2011

New post

Well, it's been almost 7 months since my last post! :-/ I'm still knitting but have been so busy with work that I've had no time to blog. Also, I had my right hand broken whilst I was on my bike (by a lady opening her car door on me as I cycled passed, every Amsterdamer's worst nightmare). The cast is now off but the movement in my fingers is very small but hopefully over time this will come back.

So at the moment I'm knitting myself some swimming trunks. I bought the yarn from my favourite yarn shop (Schouten's Handiwerk in Hoorn). The front and gusset are made, just need to finish the back now and then I'll upload some pictures. I'm trying to get them ready to wear in Italy by the pool :-))

Also, this weekend I have a knitting/crafting event (at Treehouse Voetboogstraat, Amsterdam) and will be running the knitting circle. I will try and do some knitting but the pain in the wrist sometimes gets a bit too much so will be mainly there to give advice to others and new comers.

Tot volgende keer!

No comments:

Post a Comment